Smart Careers After a Bachelor's Degree - Top Highest Paying Graduate Degrees
Students looking for smart careers after bachelor’s degree program are advised to spend enough time to research about the money and tenure invested to attain this degree, evaluate it to the earnings that can be made through best paying careers with only a bachelor’s degree. Individuals advantageously choosing their career stand great chance of getting a good-paying job. College credit requirements for bachelor’s degree might play a role in the entire process.
Read more at CareerBuilder and Economic Modeling Specialists Intl. (EMSI). They quote in a nut shell that U.S will be the biggest job provider of 2013 where technology and engineering professions will occupy six out of the top 10 professions.
Shoolanduniversity.com advices students with a list of highest paying jobs requiring a graduate degree; which might be of great help; some of the enlisted jobs also need more or less education than a bachelor’s degree whereas few need some experience in the particular field.
Applications & Systems Software Developers
Software Developers, Systems Software mainly
Software Developers, Applications mainly
- Apply principles and techniques related to maths, computer science and engineering.
- Developing and testing operating systems software and compilers.
- Design embedded systems software.
- Set operational specifications and formulate and analyze software requirements.
- Network distribution software
- General computing applications
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Create and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- May analyze and design databases within an application, work individually or coordinate database development as part of a team.
- May supervise Computer Programmers.
Accountants and Auditors mainly
- Examines – analyzes - interprets accounting books to manage monetary statements.
- Advices - audit - evaluate statements prepared by other Accountants and Auditors.
- Install - advise systems for recording costs, monetary and budgetary data.
Market Specialist and Marketing research analyst
- Explore market conditions in limited, local, and national areas.
- Collect information to conclude possible sales of a manufactured good or service, or generate a promotional operation.
- Information on competitor, cost, trade, and ways of promotion and distribution.
Computer Systems Analysts mainly
- Study information processing, commerce, industry, and skills to apply and get better computer systems.
- Assess user needs, measures and issues for computerizing or get better systems and review computer system capacity, efforts and predict margins.
- Examine or propose gainful and available software.
Human Resources, Training and Labor Relations Specialists mainly
- Professional specialists responsible for screening, recruiting, interviewing and position workers.
- Labor Relations Specialists responsible to resolve conflicts between management and the workers, discuss joint bargain agreements and organize complaint events to manage employee complaints.
Computer system and Network Administrators mainly
- Install, organize, and maintain an organization’s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet systems.
- Observe systems to make sure network accessibility to all the users and execute required maintenance to carry on network ease of use.
- Observing and testing the performance of the web sites to keep it intact in terms of operational without interruption.
- Network replica, investigation, preparation, and synchronization between network and data exchanges done by hardware and software.
- Supervision of computer support personal and computer network personal.
- Governing network safety actions.
Sales Representatives (Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific) mainly
Trade manufactured goods for wholesalers or manufacturers; with specifically requirement of technical or scientific knowledge in areas as electronics, biology, chemistry and engineering.
Computer Networking, Web Development and Information Security personnel mainly
- Information Security Analysts
- Arrange, execute, improve, and check security procedures for the safety of computer networks and data.
- Makes sure that suitable safety controls are in place that will protect digital data and fundamental electronic communications.
- Proactively react to computer security violation and bugs.
- Web Developers
- Plan, build, and change Web sites.
- Asses’ user needs to put into practice Web site content, graphics, presentation, and capability.
- Incorporate Web sites with other computer programs.
- Adapt written, graphic, audio, and video works to well-matched Web formats by using software intended to make easy the formation of Web and multimedia content.
- Computer Network Architects
- Arrange and execute computer and information networks, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data networks.
- Execute network modeling, assessment, and scheduling.
- Plan network and computer safety measures.
- Investigate and suggest network and data communications hardware and software.
Mechanical Engineers mainly
- Execute engineering responsibility in preparation and designing apparatus, engines, equipment, and other mechanically performing gears.
- Supervise installation, execution, safe guard, and restore of apparatus and gears.
Industrial Engineers mainly
Plan, build up, examine, and assess integrated systems for administering industrial manufacture processes such as:
- Human work factors
- Quality control
- Inventory control
- Logistics and material flow
- Cost analysis
- Production coordination
- Generate, amend, and test the code, structure, and writing that allows computer applications to function.
- Work from conditions drawn up by software developers or other personnel.
- Support software developers by assessing user needs and designing software solutions.
- Construct and write down computer program to stock up, position, and repossess exact documents, data, and information.
Financial Analysts mainly
Executes mass analysis of data and information impacting investment schedules of public or private establishments.
Public Relations Specialists mainly
- Occupied in promoting or generating a planned public figure for individuals, groups, or group.
- Write or select products or services for release to various communications media.
- Investigate and organize the logistical performance of a firm or organization.
- Accountable for the complete life cycle of a product or services, including acquirement, allocation, domestic allotment, deliverance, and final clearance of resources.
Database Administrators mainly
- Manage, test, and put into practice computer records, applying the outcome of data mining and computer management systems.
- Synchronize changes to computer databases and records.
- Chart out, organize, and execute safety measures to defend computer databases.
Meeting, Convention and Event Planners mainly
Organize activities of employees, meeting or conference with the personnel or clients; organize group meetings, proceedings, or conference.
Cost estimators mainly
- Put in order the cost estimation for product or service manufacturing, building projects, or services to support management in negotiating on or assessing the price of product or service.
- Specialize basis the particular services executed or type of product manufactured.
Personal Financial Advisors mainly
- Educate and advise customers or consumers about financial plans with the help of knowledge about tax and investment planning, securities, insurance, retirement fund plans, and real estate.
- Duties include assessing customer’s possessions, legal responsibility, cash flow, insurance cover, income tax status, and monetary objectives.